Game Five, Period Three

Believe. (Photo by Paul Bereswill/Getty Images)

Artem Anisimov threw a puck at the net that went off of Rangers captain Ryan Callahan's leg and into the net. The goal was Ryan Callahan's 5th of the 2012 Playoffs, Artem Anisimov and Brandon Dubinsky recorded assists on the goal that made Game Five a one-goal game.

After two periods the Rangers find themselves trailing by only a single goal after a nightmare start in the first period.

Let's Go Rangers!

BELIEVE.