FanPost

Good Season boys! Now for next year.

I am pretty happy with the way this team played for most of the season. This series was a bit disappointing considering how they were outplayed for long stretches in each of the first 4 games. They also seemed to play not to lose rather than to win. After tying the score in the last 2 games the pressure wasnt the same. Overall, not a bad job. With that being said this team really needs a another goal scorer in the worst way. The Devils have lots of depth and it showed this series.

So next year we need to find someone who might fit that bill. Im looking for some opinions on this as I am not sure I have an answer either. Here is what I might be willing to give up in a package. I say Dubinsky, Hagelin and Del Zotto would make a nice group of players. We lose Del Zotto and replace him with Erixon. Hagelin goes and Kreider is in that spot. Whoever comes in replaces Dubinsky. I think they should be able to get a pretty decent player for a package like that. What are your thoughts on this and can we get a 35 goal/ 35 assist guy with a package like that? If the Caps were willing to deal a guy like Backstrom or Semin. Not saying they would. How about Bobby Ryan and a player?

Lets see what kind of thoughts we have out there. Like I said before I am not even sure about this kind of deal or for who.

Have fun with this.