FanPost

Zuccarello signed in KHL

http://www.metallurg.ru/site/news/read/72990/

Thanks to Google Translator, I can confirm that this Russian news story states that Mats Zuccarello has signed a 2-year deal with Metallurg Magnitogorsk (KHL), which was the team I believe we beat for the Victoria Cup, or whatever that meaningless trophy was called when we played exhibition games out there.

I would assume that this contract was already being negotiated prior to the Rangers being eliminated, since they were eliminated 10 hours ago. Tampering? Anyone?