FanPost

Just Wanted To Say Thanks

Thank you Blueshirt Banter. Before i found this site 2 years ago i had no one to talk to about Rangers hockey. My father is a displaced Kings fan ever since the expansion (yeah he's old), my mother was a bit of a puck bunny back in the day and had a crush on "super Mario" so she claims the Penguins as her team (ugh), and the rest of my family are silly New Englanders who like the Bruins (just keeps getting better). I know a few guys who are die hard fans like myself, but aren't really close to them.

So i'll try to say this in the least sappy way possible: Everyone on here is like my hockey family. I haven't been posting for too long, but i've been following closely for 2 seasons now and i always come here first for breaking news. So thank you to everyone who posts here, thanks to all the editors for writing and managing the game threads, and thanks to all on the threads who contribute to the conversation and make Ranger games much more interesting. It makes being a Rangers fan that much better and every person on here reminds me why im a fan. Its been a great season spent with you guys and i look forward to the next. LGR.

Btw, i saw a question brought up in the thread last night that i thought was interesting so ill make a poll of it, be sure to answer it.