FanPost

Okay Time For Some Real Offseason Talk

I'm curious to hear all of your opinions so i will ask a series of questions:

1. What do you believe is the biggest hole on this Rangers roster?

2. Who would be the perfect player to fill this hole? (Draftee or Free agent)

3. How much will you be willing to pay up front? What kind of cap hit will they have?

4. Who needs to be dumped from the team (or not resigned)?

5. Should anyone be traded? And for whom?

6. Do you believe Biron is a reliable backup? Or should we call up Chad Johnson?

7. Who will be our first round pick this year (just for fun im not looking for a psychic)

8. Will Kreider win Rookie of the year next season?

If there's anymore questions you have feel free to add them in the comments