FanPost

Would it be a Rangers Blasphemy?

I know that people (including myself) get upset when people wear some jerseys. Like when Kreider was first signed, people bought his jersey right and left without him even playing a game. Same thing when Richie first signed with us. It annoys some fans and is looked down upon. But what about a jersey for myself? If i am going to be a Rangers fan for the rest of my life, why keep buying jerseys for a player every era? I have a Leetch, Jagr, Lundqvist, Gaborik, and Callahan jersey. But instead of buying all those, why not get a Rangers jersey with my name on it and number 93 for the year i was born? it would save money and lets face it, i'll be wearing a Rangers sweater a lot longer than any player. let me know if this is a good idea, or if i'll get beer thrown at me at the garden by other fans. Thanks