FanPost

Bring back Lady Liberty

Sorry to be posting so damn much but its been such a slow weekend and i have a lot of Rangers hockey on my mind. I'll keep this short: The Heritage Jersey was cute for last season but its time to put it away and bring back the Lady Liberty jersey (the best selling third jersey of all time). I like the Heritage but it looks like garbage compared to the Liberty one. Anyone agree, disagree?