So, after four days off for the Devils and almost a year and a half for the Kings, both teams get set to fight for the greatest prize in sports and to be named the best team in hockey for the 2011-12 season.

Player to watch for the Kings:

Jonathan Quick

#32 / Goalie / Los Angeles Kings

6-1

212

Jan 21, 1986

Jon Quick wasn't his strongest against the Yotes so look to him to get his game back on the big stage tonight.

Player to watch for the Devils:

Ilya Kovalchuk

#17 / Right Wing / New Jersey Devils

6-3

230

Apr 15, 1983

Ilya Kovalchuck has been proving a lot of doubters wrong this post season and has been the deadly weapon that New Jersey thought he could be.

My bold prediction for tonight's game? Devils win 4-2

Series prediction: Kings in 6

Remember folks to enjoy the hockey game no matter which team is playing GO HOCKEY

(apologies to our Vancouver fans) GO KINGS GO