FanShot

BS Hockey News Article on "Obstruction Penalty"

Hey all, first time post...long time reader and lifelong Ranger fan. Came across this BS article regarding how our Rangers are destroying hockey as they "bore us to death". As I said, I am a lifelong Ranger fan and have only seen one professional sports team see more of an anti-them bias, the Oakland Raiders. What gives? We are on the brink of becoming a dynasty and what happens? The league will reformat it's rules to hold our style back. Where was this reformatting when the Devils destroyed Hockey for 15 years with that horrid trap? BTW, Gary Bettman was just on his state of the league presser talking about how revenue is up, and the game is more popular then it has been in the last 15 years.