FanPost

"Road to Victory: '94 NYR Story" airs Saturday, May 5th @ 8PM

Break out that jersey! Grab some popcorn! Set that DVR!

Ads for "Road to Victory: The '94 NY Rangers Story" are currently running, and the NHL NETWORK will air the DVD in its entirety TOMORROW (SATURDAY NIGHT, MAY 5th) @ 8 PM! This is a 2-hour documentary on the events and key dates leading up to our glorious '94 Cup run. Unlike prior accounts, this one "will last a lifetime" because it focuses on the unique perspectives of several die-hard Ranger fans in addition to many of the professionals who were involved.

And contrary to what you may have heard, rumors that Joe Reiter and myself, among others, will be making our NATIONAL TV debut are NOT greatly exaggerated. LOL! :)

OHHHHHH! BABY! LGR! :)