Sunday Playoff Hockey Open Thread

Kreider won't share any pucks with Bickel. (Photo by Greg Fiume/Getty Images)

It's a good thing we have two non-Ranger hockey games to enjoy today after yesterday's frustrating loss. Let's hope we get two exciting, physical hockey games to close out the weekend. By the end of the night we might have our first team advancing into the next round of the playoffs should the Kings manage to sweep the Blues. Our other game tonight sees the Flyers trying to avoid going down 3-1 in their series with the New Jersey Devils.

Tonight's Games:

St. Louis Blues (2) at the Los Angeles Kings (8) at 3:00 PM. The Blues are facing elimination tonight, they trail in the series 3-0 to the Kings.

Philadelphia Flyers (5) at the New Jersey Devils (6) at 7:30 PM. The Devils lead the series 2-1.

Enjoy the games today and tonight gang, remember to be civil and respectful to one another and any guests we might have. Monday's game can't come soon enough.