2012 Playoffs, Game 5: Period Two

"You hug too tight Strawman... It awkward." (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

Anton Stralman scored his third goal of the 2012 NHL playoffs at 10:44 of the first period, Marc Staal (3) and Derek Stepan (6) picked up the helpers on a great effort by Stralman. Anton Stralman leads all defensemen in the 2012 NHL Playoffs with three goals.

  • Michael Del Zotto can be an immensely frustrating guy to have on your team.
  • We've been out-shooting the Capitals big time, have to keep it up and keep Holtby busy. Shots are 17 to 4 in favor of the New York Rangers (according to NHL.com)
  • Referees have been inconsistent and terrible, missing calls for both teams. Are we even surprised by this crap anymore?

Enjoy the second period ladies and gentlemen. LET'S GO RANGERS!!!