2012 Playoffs, Game 5 Period 3

The New York Rangers went into the second period with a 1-0 lead given to them by a goal from Anton Stralman. The Washington Capitals played like a different team in the second period, out-shooting and out-playing the Rangers. At 8:15 of the second period Brooks Laich tied the game with his second goal of the 2012 NHL Playoffs, Ovechkin and Brouwer were credited with assists on the play.

All comes down to the third period, the Rangers just have to outplay the Capitals and win the last twenty minutes of this game. Shots on goal through two periods are 26-10 in favor of the Blueshirts.

Enjoy the third period ladies and gentlemen, LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

Believe.