FanPost

Game 6 Tickets

What. A. Game. Triple OT was amazing in its own right, but this game just blew the top off of this series. That being said, me and a buddy of mine have decided we're gonna make the trip down to DC for game 6 (hurray for college summer break!!). May be a shot in the dark but if any of you gentleman (ladies as well) are going down I'd be more than happy to treat you to a pre-game meal! Just thought I'd check in to see if any of you fellow BSBers plan on trying to trek down there, hell I'll drive you if it seals the deal!

Either way, enjoy the game and LET'S GO RANGERS!