FanPost

Rangers playoff games

Amazing win tonight, can't describe it honestly. Now up 3-2 in the series, we still need 1 more to advance, this will be the hardest one. Now just hoping and praying they can get this win to play in the next round, and I'm not assuming a victory or anything, but would anyone would want to go to one of the games at MSG? I was just looking on stubhub for tickets and was wondering if anyone would wanna meet up for a playoff game. Right now most of the cheap tickets are around $250, and probably will be going up sooner rather than later.

I live in a place where most of my friends who like hockey are Devils fans, which is fun yet stinks. It's always a pain to find a Rangers fan to with, so I usually have a limited selection of Rangers friends to ask, sometimes I do stoop down a level and ask Devils fans unfortunately. Would anyone on here be interested at all? I don't really have a particular home game for the next round in mind, although I prefer the tickets to be on the less expensive side lol, but if anyone wants to get together for a game, just comment on here or so, would love to be at MSG for a playoff game this season.