FanPost

Big Thanks

I'm sitting at my desk basking in the glow of a victory snatched from the jaws of defeat, trying (and failing miserably) to concentrate on what needs to be done. Living in NE PA (and listening to garbage from Philly/Pitt fans), I don't often get to see the blueshirts play, and due to finances, I rarely get to the Garden for an actual game. It occurred to me this morning that I get far more out of the season reading BSB than I did getting random recaps and stories from the major sports outlets. For me, at least, the excitement and inevitable disapointment in the stories and comments are contagious. I don't often comment, and when I do, I do a hell of a job sticking my foot in my gaping maw of a mouth. However, I appreciate everyone sharing their insight, BS, statistical analysis (that I'll probably never understand fully), and emotion on the site. It's been one hell of a season so far....and lest I forget...LGR!! (Apologies if this is disjointed, I've spent an hour fitting this in between calls and customers).