Tuesday Playoff Hockey Open Thread

I just wanted to see it again. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

We only have one playoff game to enjoy tonight but it is a biggie. The New Jersey Devils are looking to win their fourth straight game of the series and eliminate the Philadelphia Flyers in five games. To add to the drama of a possible elimination game tonight, the Flyers are without superstar forward Claude Giroux who was suspended for one game for his head-hunting hit on Devils forward Dainius Zubrus.Tonight's game starts at 7:30 PM, the Devils lead the series 3-1.

To share in the agony or joy with the loyal fanbases of the Devils and Flyers:

In Lou We Trust - Devils.

Broad Street Hockey - Flyers.

If you do comment over there please don't use salty language at ILWT and don't troll at either place. That's about it guys, enjoy the game tonight, treat one another and our guests with respect and all that jazz.

Oh, one more thing... bring on Wednesday. Let's go Rangers.