Game 6: Period Two Thread

Cally's beard will lead us to glory. (Photo by Patrick McDermott/Getty Images)

This is not the start the Rangers were hoping to have to this game. 1:28 into the first period Alex Ovechkin (5) buried a PPG, Backstrom and Green were credited with assists.

Apparently this game is important, something about the Eastern Conference Finals if we win it or something. Let's Go Rangers!!!

Believe.