FanPost

Mike Rupp, let's trade him, Banter what he is worth

Michael "Mike" Francis Rupp (born January 13, 1980) is an American professional ice hockey player currently playing for the New York Rangers of the National Hockey League (NHL).

Drafted: 1998 NHL Draft Buffalo, New York

Round one

Pick Player Position Nationality NHL team College/junior/club team
9 Michael Rupp Left Wing United States New York Islanders Erie Otters (OHL)

First off, can you believe he was once a 9th overall pick by the fishies, ARE YOU SERIOUS? Why yes, yes I am.

This below quote makes more sense.

Rupp played high school hockey at St. Edward High School in Lakewood, Ohio. He was originally drafted in the first round, 9th overall by the New York Islanders in the 1998 NHL Entry Draft. Unsigned, and still playing in the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) with the Erie Otters, he returned to the draft and was selected 76th overall in the 2000 NHL Entry Draft by the New Jersey Devils.

Fishsticks wasted their pick and then let the Devils pick him up in a more reasonable Third Round, Looks like Lamirello isn't an IDIOT.

Anyways here comes the purpose of my article, just this poll. What should we trade Mike Rupp for.