2012 NHL Playoffs Stanley Cup Final: Game 6 Open Thread

May 29; Newark, NJ, USA; A general view of the Stanley Cup on display during media day for the 2012 Stanley Cup Finals between the New Jersey Devils and Los Angeles Kings at the Prudential Center. Mandatory Credit: Ed Mulholland-US PRESSWIRE

One more time...with feeling folks

So, here we are, the Kings had a 3-0 series lead the Devils were dead right? There was no way the Devils can stop this Los Angeles steam roller right?

...yeah...about that...

We got game 6 tonight in a series that has been quite enjoyable from a hockey stand point: great goaltending, big plays offensively and defensively and that thing that makes for a good Stanley Cup Final...intensity.

As always folks enjoys the game and GO HOCKEY

Prediction: Devils win 2-1

...and to approve certain quotas that have recently been put in place...Rick Nash