FanPost

Free agency, Rangers lineup, and Questions

So here are some thoughts on next year's free agency. Here are some key players and where they'll end up.

Zach Parise- resigns with Devils at 7yrs/$65mil

Ryan Suter- Signs with Red Wings at 5 yrs/$32mil

Alex Semin- Signs KHL deal

Radulov- Signs KHL deal

Josh Harding- Signs with Oilers at 4 yrs/$12 mil

Jonas Guvstasson- Signs with Lightning at 2yrs/$5mil

Galiamme Lattendresse- Signs with Penguins at 3yrs/$10mil

P.A. Parenteau- resigns with Islanders at 3yrs/$10mil

Paul Guasted- signs with Blues at 2yrs/$4mil

Michael Roszival- Signs with with Ducks at 1yr/$3mil

Here's my opening night lineup for the Rangers

Hagelin Richards Ryan

Kreider Stepan Callahan

Miller Anisimov Knuble

Prust Boyle Rupp

Girardi McDonaugh

Staal Erixon

Stralman ???

Hank

Questions

1. How many goals will Kreider score?

2. Over/Under 55 points for Stepan?

3. Will the Rangers get 1st in the Conference?

4. Will Hank get 40 wins?

5. Does JT Miller have a legitimate shot at making the team?

I think the Rangers will trade Dubisnky, Del Zotto, Christian Thomas, and Parlett for Bobby Ryan.

Thoughts?