FanPost

Matteau! Matteau! ....... Matteau?

So Stephan Matteau's son Stefan Matteau is draft eligible and could still be available when the rangers step up to the plate in the first round. I'm not saying they should draft him, as he is a gritty fighter with some scoring ability but it might be nice to hear Sam do his best impression of that call when the kid scores.

Here is the link to his hockey's future profile- here

Thoughts?