FanPost

Anyone want to see World Cup of Hockey back?

I will leave the draft and trade speculation to the others.

I'm hoping that in the next CBA that they bring back the World Cup of Hockey (or Canada Cup...whatever they want to call it). Maybe they can do this sort of like the World Cup of Soccer format where the Olympics has an age limit and then have the World Cup of hockey every four years when there are no Winter Olympics.

I still remember Tony Amonte and Mike Richter for Team USA winning over Team Canada. It will be a nice kick off before the NHL season starts.

Anyone else interested to see this?