FanPost

Put all of your proposed trades, draft picks, fantasy line-ups, and off season moves HERE!

Every summer, we get 30 fan posts where members of the BSB community post their opinions about what the Rangers should be doing at the draft, what trades Darth Sather should be making, or what the perfect lines would be in their fantasy world.

Every member's opinion is valuable and important, but let's get real... we don't REALLY need a separate fan post for each one. I don't know if the editors would agree, but I would love to see it consolidated into one fan post. Members can make a reply to this post with whatever is on their mind and others can reply to each of those comments and debate in regular fashion, and everything will be nice and neat!

IF YOU AGREE WITH THIS CONSOLIDATED APPROACH PLEASE REC THIS FANPOST SO IT WILL STAY PINNED AT THE TOP!!!

Thanks guys. And no, I do not have a proposed line-up to share, but will add my own comment below.