FanPost

Jagr will be on the market July 1st

From TSN

At $3.4 mill, I can see him being a good deal and maybe a good presence in the locker room, in terms of experience. I bet he'd play here again with us contending too.

He also had a good chemistry with Dubinsky.

What I'm not sure about is his relationship with the organization following his departure to the KHL. Wouldn't it be great if we could somehow win the cup with Jagr as a giant F U to the Pens?