Tonight, both teams go back at it with the Kings looking to continue their road dominance these playoffs; while the Devils look to even up the series at one game a piece heading to LA for games 3 and 4

Player to watch for the Kings:

Anze Kopitar

#11 / Center / Los Angeles Kings

6-3

225

Aug 24, 1987

Why not go with the guy who scored the game winning goal? The Kings offense as a whole looked a little rusty after eight days off. Look for Kopitar to be a force tonight

Player to watch for the Devils

Ilya Kovalchuk

#17 / Right Wing / New Jersey Devils

6-3

230

Apr 15, 1983

Look for Kovy to be a major factor in this one as New Jersey turns to the Russian sniper to get them past Jonathan Quick.

Game 2 prediction: 3-1 Devils

Remember to enjoy the game folks and as always GO HOCKEY