FanPost

Who would help us?

Here i go again, not writing about any projections, thoughts or stats about the Rangers. Just asking non factual questions about stupid matters just to pass the time till the prospects tourny. This edition of stupid non possible questions, if you could bring back one Ranger alum (in their prime) to help the current team, would would it be?

I personally would pick Brain Leetch. The guy was as close as we got to Bobby Orr of my generation. He was a top pair defenseman and he would add scoring depth. He could probably also show MDZ how not to let forwards blow right by you. He would also be a hell of a power play quarterback (sorry richie) and was a great end to end player, which is what i think we really need.

So, would would you bring back and why? And you can pick anyone from '26-now.

P.s. Please don't say Jagr because that crazy Czech is still playing.