2012 Entry Draft: Edmonton Oilers Select Nail Yakupov With First Overall Pick

The newest Edmonton Oiler

The Draft has started and with the first pick in the Draft the Edmonton Oilers selected Nail Yakupov of the Sarnia Sting in the OHL.

The Russian Forward is a scoring machine in Major Junior and should translate to big success in Edmonton.

Just Imagine: Taylor Hall-Ryan Nugent-Hopkins-Nail Yakupov

Goalies in the West are probably sighing in despair at the thought of that

With the 2nd overall pick the Columbus Blue Jackets are on the clock