FanPost

Waiting Game

Let me first start off by saying, I'm new to the site, but have been a fan for the longest time. That being said, I hope to get my point across the best way I possibly can. For the past 2 weeks, the Rangers have been involved in rumors about landing Nash. His enormous contract aside, Columbus's demands are sick. (You could probably get Ovechkin cheaper). MOVE ON!!!! Pittsburgh, Carolina, Philly, and Toronto, are all improving their teams through trades, and what are the Rangers doing? Absolutely nothing. They're probably gonna lose one of the heart and souls of the team (Prust). They wont land Ryan, because they won't trade Stephan. In my opinion, guys are getting older, inc. Lundqvist, Gabby, Richards, Staal. They need another scorer/playmaker. And they need them fast. Sitting back may not make us a worser team, But it definitely is not making us a better team. Thoughts???