FanShot

Help the Penguins?

Local Pitt writer says they need to move Paul Martin to sign Parise/Suter and reup Crosby. If they are looking to free up cap, could probably get him for cheap. MCG- DannyG - Staal- Matin -MDZ -Erixson in any order, or even makes MDZ open for trade as long as (Sauer/Stralman/Bickle) can hold the 6th spot. Thoughts?