FanPost

Artem Anisimov: i spent a bad season

Hi everyone. Like always sorry for my English. I understand almost everything, but i still have a big problems with spelling.

Artem Anisimov given interview for local sport site in Yaroslavl. Here is him several answers.

How are you rate this season?

This season was bad for me.

Wow?!

Yes. Because i had a raises, but there were a long falls either. 17 games without points its too much.

But you still one of the best player in your team and with other russian players in the NHL.

I dunno. Maybe. Im not noted for my stats. But i know i need more scoring. I had a lot of moments, but i could not realised that.

What is the reason for this?

I need a more stability. I would work on that.

Sometimes coach doesn't given you icetime.

There were a different games. Sometimes i played 18-20 min, sometimes only 5 min. Its coachs decision. If you have a 5 min, you must show that deserves more. We must fight for own place in the team. I dont have to think about my icetime. I have to play with full dedication on any position. In this season i played on C, LW and RW.

What game in this season do you remember?

Winter Classic certainly.

And there was a game which would not want to remember?

No.

How about a Tampa?

Oh come on. That was a good game. Many people like that. About my celebrate... I apologized for our team players and for TB players.

Which plans do you have on this summer?

I train two weeks. And i have a training program to september.

Recently there were rumors about your possible trade to Columbus for Rick Nash.

I read this. Well, its not my decision. I cant change that. My job to play hockey. If it happens it happens.

But would you want to stay in New York?

Yes of course.