FanPost

All this Islanders talk

Again? I thought this died out? Once again talks are being made to renovate the Barclays center to fit the Islanders in there. Now, i like the Nets and im happy to see their popularity skyrocket once the Brooklyn merchandise was released. But am i the only one who would shoot themself if the Isle's moved here? I cant be the only one. Seeing all that Is-lander merch with a Brooklyn name on it would just make me sick. I'm a proud Brooklynite and a proud Rangers fan. ONE TEAM, ONE CITY.