2012 NHL Stanley Cup Final: Game Three Open Thread

June 4, 2012; Los Angeles, CA, USA; A general view of the Staples Center exterior and a statue of Los Angeles Kings former player Wayne Gretzky before game three of the 2012 Stanley Cup Finals between the New Jersey Devils and the Los Angeles Kings. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee/Image of Sport-US PRESSWIRE

A little late tonight folks, but we all know the situation.

The Kings are one game from taking a 3-0 lead in the series

The Devils need a win to stay alive

Enjoy it tonight folks and as always...GO HOCKEY

Prediction: 3-2 Devils