Only one way to find out.

Players to watch:

Anze Kopitar

#11 / Center / Los Angeles Kings

6-3

225

Aug 24, 1987

Anze Kopitar has been great these playoffs and look for him to have another big game

Martin Brodeur

#30 / Goalie / New Jersey Devils

6-2

215

May 06, 1972

Hate it all you want, but Martin Brodeur has been fantastic this post season and virtually won Game 4 for the Devils all by himself coming with some big saves

Well, this could be our last Game Thread of the year; as always enjoy the game and...GO HOCKEY

Prediction: Devils win 3-2 OT