FanPost

Semin will sign a 1 year deal with the Pittsburgh Penguins later today

Later in the day today, i am writing this at 1:49 am but I bet by lunch time we will hear of this news.

according to a russian website (seems legit). They say it will be announced tomorrow. With the time differences in Russia, this makes perfect sense.

It won’t let me paste the text, but ill do a direct translation for you not using google.

"Russian Forward Alexander Semin will sign a one year agreement with the Pittsburgh Penguins."

I am kinda hoping this is bullshit, but we might be unfortunately surprised to see it is real tomm :(

Russian forward Alexander Semin will sign an annual agreement with the “Pittsburgh Penguins”.
According to Sirius / XM radio, Semin must sign a contract with “Pittsburgh.” The agreement will be calculated for one season. The deal is to be held today.
Recall that in the last season, playing for “Washington”, Semin scored 54 points (21 goals + 33 transfer).

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sovsport.ru%2F&act=url