FanPost

The Beatles

Okay, this is going to have nothing to do with Hockey. I love Hockey and the offseason, but everywhere I look it's Nash, Semin, Ryan, Doan, etc. So to I guess just to change it up a little bit, I have kind of been inspired with an idea while I was actually listening to The Beatles, arguably probably the most successful band ever (not to start a debate with this on it's own, just what I think, hence the arguably). Regardless, I'm sure there are a good amount of people here who are fans of The Beatles, and I would just like to see which song you guys on here think is their best piece of work. Don't need to do a top 5/10 list or anything (although feel free if you would like), but just pick a song you think is their best in your opinion. You could explain why if you would like or not, I'm just somewhat bored and pretty interested in what you guys have to think I guess.