2012 Free Agency: New York Rangers Add Sean Collins

The New York Rangers announced yet another dept move, as they have signed free agent defenseman, Sean Collins. Just like Brandon Segal, Collins will likely head down to the Connecticut Whale where he will started next season. Collins comes in at 6-foot-1, 206 lbs, and currently has 21 games of NHL experience at the age of 28.

Collins appeared in two games with the Washington Capitals last season, but didn't register a single point in either of those games. Before starting his professional career with the Capitals in 2007, Collins spent four years with Ohio State University where he put up totals of 19 goals, 40 assists for 59 total points in 157 career NCAA games.