FanPost

Trade or Trades????

How often do hear another GM's name more than Sather? Better yet, how often do hear hatred for another GM other than Sather. It doesn't seem that long ago that fans were rioting outside Madison Square Garden for Sather's job. Today, all I hear is the GM of the Columbus Bluejackets. Scott Howson has not only pissed off the fans in Columbus ( just speculation), but has also seem to piss off fans in other states. I think he has seriously trumped Sather in the hate catagory. But strictly IMO, has he done so by holding up other trades? Between the Rangers and the Sharks, he has been asking for the farm, we already know that. If he were to get traded, would that be a domino effect? Would Ryan, and Luongo finally have a new address to call home. And what a bout a 3 team trade? 4 team trade? Could Howson be that bad of a GM, that other GM's wouldn't pick up the phone to say " Hey Scott, I heard you were trading Nash to the Rangers. Would you be interested in Bobby Ryan?Roberto Luongo"?? I seriously think so..