FanPost

Time for a new Sweater

My CCM Jagr sweater from 2003 has gotten old, small, and a little bit of Madison Square Garden mustard has graced it, so I had to retire it. Time for a new one! What jerseys do you guys have? I'm thinking about maybe customizing a Boogaard one, but I gotta commit to it before i get it. I don't want to get an older sweater customized on the new Rbk jersey. I cannot decide on a new one. What do you guys think?