FanPost

JOIN THE RECORD SMASHING FAN POST!

Ok guys and gals(all 2 ladies). Since we have covered the signings of Halpern (l'chaim), Haley, Asham, and the rest of the 2012-13 Whale roster, as well as beat every single Nash/Ryan/Semin scenario into the seventh layer of hell. we dont have much left to discuss. It was suggested that we just bs here and piss off BigB by knocking off his trade proposal fanpost (jk). The banter threads have been pretty hardcore lately, with posts about Jeff Halpern eclipsing 400 comments. So you kids out there(half this blog)might wanna ask mom and dad if you can be subjected to such drivel. Let this be your "open thread" when you don't feel like doing real work and bantering with your fellow Ranger psychopaths, er fans. Without further adieu, join me after the jump(always wanted to write that!) to shoot the sh..doody

J-U-M-P jump when I pump(any method man fans?).... there's your jump