FanPost

Chris Kreider - Going Above and Beyond the Call

Just wanted to acknowledge Chris Kreider for his unbelievable performance at a recent charity hockey game here in CT. After the game ended he stood by the boards and signed autographs for each and every kid who wanted one – and there were hundreds of them. He must have been out there for an hour signing under a never ending deluge of requests. And when every kid was taken care of, he sat on the bench and took pictures with anyone who wanted one. He went totally above and beyond the call of duty. The kid really gets it.