FanPost

Would you trade Kreider for Nash straight up?

First off: I would not. I believe Kreider is young and has the speed and size to be as good if not better than Nash within the next few years.

Playoff stats:18GP, 5G, 2 A, 7Pts

Projected 82 game season: 23G, 9A, 32Pts

Granted:Playoff hockey is not like regular season. I think 20-30G and 15-25A is very realistic this year.

Contracts:Kreider-2 years at 1.325M Nash-6 years at 7.8M

I am curious what everyone thinks?