FanPost

Shea Weber Agrees to Philly Offer Sheet

According to Darren Dreger's twitter, Shea Weber has agreed to an offer sheet from Philadelphia.
I haven't closely skimmed the threads, but it's late and no one else has dropped it, so here it is.

If Weber agrees to this, the division may be tilted in Philly's favor. A massive move for sure, and hopefully Nashville can match it.
Admittedly I'm not nearly fluent in how offer sheets work, but I believe Nashville would receive a large pay back if Weber does end up going.

Breaking: Shea Weber agrees to offer sheet with Philadelphia. 14 years, upwards of $100 mil. Preds have 7 days to match. Wow!!