FanPost

Thanks to Dubbie and Arty

Going to apologize in adavance for the lack of spacing, don't know whats wrong. Just want to wish Dubbie and Arty the best in Columbus. Those two were great soldiers for the Rangers and there hard work and personalities will be missed. They should both get top 6 minutes and both have better season then last year. I'm thinking 23-30-53 for Dubbie and 17-28-45 for Artie. Hopefully, they don't have too godd of a year though. Good luck boys! Top 5 Dubbie and Arty Moments 5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Uip06VKng&feature=fvst 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCcVkScjpgY 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_qBjo-4_Xc 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvaszRO1KuQ 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFqPUgSNRf0