FanPost

Christian Huselius

I think considering the talent at LW right now and what is out there he is the most talented

and can help on the PP why not so hes had injury problems so what each team is different and he could come cheap

the guy has alot to prove so it could be a win win for us

Huselius Richards Callahan

Hagelin Dubinksky Krieder

Pyatt Stepan Anisimov

Rupp Boyle Asham/Zuccs

until Gabby can come back

still would like to see an x ranger back like D.moore or Betts give us some faceoff wins again ....