FanPost

new york rangers nhl 13 player rankings

Now since there is not much going on in rangers land and NHL 13 will be out early next month, I figured now would be a good time to go into this. Like every other member who plays the game I am extremely excited about this years game. We now have Nash to add to our roster plus the development/addition of other players to our squad. I have been dieing for the game to come out almost as much as i am to finally get this hockey season underway. i figured this is a new topic to talk about other than doan going back to phoenix and the cba which i have no interest in. (all i want is for them to drop the puck and play.) i know a few of us play nhl as we have tried getting some games together but it never seemed to work out for me at least. But I figured i might as well come up with expected player ratings as i have nothing better to do lol. Let me know what you guys who play think about these ratings.

Join me after the jump for the ratings :)

NASH 92 RICHARDS 90 GABORIK 91

KREIDER 82 STEPAN 85 CALLAHAN 86

HAGLIN 82 BOYLE 82 PYATT 81

ASHAM 79 HALPERN 80 RUPP 80