FanPost

New York Rangers NHL13 Ratings Revealed

Well the guys over at EA have revealed their players ratings for NHL13. It's good to see that 4th line guys aren't in the low 80's high 70's this year. So there is a bigger gap between the elite and the... not so elite. But still, I go into this expecting them to butcher the ratings and well... I'll let you guys decide for yourself. But be warned, there is one rating that we will all rage about until we are blue in the face.

Ratings_newyorkrangers_medium

via mit.zenfs.com