FanPost

23 and Under NHL Lineup

Just something to think about other then the potential lockout. Here's my lineup if I could pick any of the players 23 and under. There's a bunch of top young centers, so some of them I'll have to move to the wing.

Steven Stamkos John Tavares Pat Kane

Jamie Benn Tyler Segiun Jeff Skinner

Taylor Hall Ryan-Nugent-Hopkins Jordan Eberle

Evander Kane Adam Henrique Chris Kreider

Defense

Ryan McDonagh Erik Karlsson

Drew Doughty Alex Pietriangelo

Adam Larsson Oliver-Ekman-Larsson

Goaltender

Brayden Holtby

Jack Cambbell

Some notables not on the team- Carl Hagelin, Derek Stepan, Cody Hogdson, Matt Duchene, Ryan-Nugent-Hopkins, Tyler Myers, Michael Del Zotto

Anybody that you would replace on that team and add one of the notables? Feel free to make your own lineup.