So That Rick Nash, He's A Really Classy Guy

COLUMBUS,OH - October 15: Rick Nash #61 of the Columbus Blue Jackets makes his way onto the ice for the pre-game skate prior to the start of the Blue Jackets home opener against the Chicago Blackhawks on October 15 2010 at Nationwide Arena in Columbus Ohio. (Photo by John Grieshop/Getty Images)

The New York Rangers newest sniper said his final goodbye to Columbus today, taking a full-page ad in The Dispatch to thank the Blue Jackets fans for their years of support.

It's a classy move by a classy guy, and probably warms the hearts of Rangers fans who aren't completely sold on Nash just yet.

Here is what the ad said in its entirety:

"Dear Blue Jackets Fans,

Thank you for the unwavering support you've shown me over the past nine seasons.

I am so fortunate to have had the chance to call Columbus home and to say proudly I am from the Buckeye State.

Thanks for the memories. Thanks for everything.

Rick Nash"

That's pretty cool, and a really nice gesture from a really nice guy. Everyone talks about what a good character he is in the locker room. His world is obviously a little different now that he's on Broadway, but you always love to see a guy with as much class as Rick Nash playing his home games at Madison Square Garden.

Thoughts?