Blueshirt Banter Discussion: Who Do You Want To See The New York Rangers Sign

PHILADELPHIA - FEBRUARY 22: Shane Doan #19 of the Phoenix Coyotes hits Kimmo Timonen #44 of the Philadelphia Flyers into the boards battleing for the puck on February 22 2011 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Tonight marks Doan's 1,098th game with the franchise which ties him for the all-time games-played record. (Photo by Mike Stobe/Getty Images)

We've been talking a lot about the potential players who might see some interest form the New York Rangers as this offseason continues to move forward. So I figured this is a good time to unleash another installment of Blueshirt Banter Discussion, this time on who you want to see the Rangers make a move for.

So, who do you want to see the Rangers sign? Do you want to see them take a cheaper route and sign a veteran like Jason Arnott? Do you want to see them take a younger route and go with Dominic Moore? Do you want the brass to throw as many numbers and years as they need to in order to lure Shane Doan? Petr Sykora, maybe?

Or, do you not think the Rangers need to make a move at all? And that the team is fine the way it's currently constructed.

Go ahead guys, the floor is yours.